Credit Process Management System (CPMS) combines front-end and back-end features in a single software product. A high level of security is integrated along with tools for data management which provides for the efficient management of information provided by external systems.
SCPM is an integrated system which gives the user the ability to control the thorough credit lifecycle.
The core activities involved in the development of CPMS are:
- Developing core business processes and information systems;
- Decision ratings – work load, complexity and applicability;
- Defining functional requirements;
- Architecture of the system;
- Project management – delivery schedule, resource allocation;
- Management of the development stages – task distribution, technological and functional guide.
For the development of SCPM the following Microsoft .NET framework technologies are used – ASP.NET, WCF and additional cryptographic methods. The server for BD management is Microsoft SQL Server. API and technologies, provided by the client are used for the integration SCPM with additional systems.